Clifton residents met on 13 December 1880 to form a school of arts association. The meeting adopted rules and elected a committee. After much fundraising, a new building opened in 1911. The building is located on the south-west corner of Lawrenece Hargrave Drive and Clifton School Parade at Clifton.
|Proposed additions to the Clifton School of Arts 2021|
|Clifton School of Arts 1953|