This page is under construction
Sandon Point, also known as Bulli or Woniora Point, was the site of aboriginal gatherings for at least 6,000 years. In 1817, Cornelius O'Brien brought cattle to the area and built a hut near the point. He received a land grant of 300 acres in 1821. The property boundaries ran east along present Point St, east along the ocean, west along present Park St and north along the current railway line.
|Sandon Point Timeline|